It’s clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne. How rapidly, you might ask? You’ll start seeing results in just 1 day.
- Cleanses away dirt, oil, grime, impurities, and bacteria
- Formulated with benzoyl peroxide (10%)
- The non-prescription acne medicine recommended most by dermatologists
- Starts working in 1 day
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.
Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication)
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Zinc Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Menthol
Water, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, glycerin, steareth-2, zinc lactate, potassium cetyl phosphate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, laureth-4, disodium EDTA, BHT, menthol
How to use
- Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.