The Seagate portable Expansion hard drive provides additional disk space on your PC.
The portable Expansion hard drive from Seagate is compact and perfect for when you are travelling. Instantly increase the storage space on your computer and take large files with you when you travel. Setup is quick and easy — simply connect the USB cable. The hard drive is powered via the USB cable. No external power supply is required. The Windows operating system also automatically detects the hard drive, so there is no software to install and nothing to configure. Saving files is easy via drag and drop.
Use a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection and benefit from the fast data transfer rate offered by the USB 3.0 interface. USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, ensuring additional system compatibility.
- NEW: Seagate Expansion Portable now includes 3 year Rescue Data Recovery Services. Get an extra layer of protection for your data.
- Easily store and access 500 GB of content on the go with Seagate Expansion Portable hard drive
- This external hard drive for Windows computers makes backup a snap — just drag-and-drop!
- To get set up, connect the portable hard drive to your Windows computer for automatic recognition — no software required
- This USB drive provides plug-and-play simplicity with the included 18-inch USB 3.0 cable
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included 3-year limited warranty
From the manufacturer
Storage to Go
Sometimes adding extra storage isn’t enough; you may need to take your files with you. The Expansion Portable external drive is perfect to take on the go.
Ready to Use
With no software to install, the Expansion Portable drive is ready to use immediately. Simply attach the USB cable to your computer and you’re ready to start sending files.
USB 3.0 and 2.0 Compatible
Works with USB 3.0 to provide ultra-fast transfer speeds as well as USB 2.0, so you don’t have to worry about hardware compatibility issues.